• One shot one kill: is the basic rule for the game of paintball, one shot and you're out. Woodland within our field, we start in two teams and the competitors as they are hit with paint are removed immediately from the field and out, the winning team with the last remaining competitor in the field.
• Capture the Flag: The two teams each in their own half have 7 minutes to attack and try to get to take the flag in center field without being "marked". A player can not hit attack and must return to their base for the "respawn" that will allow them back into the game. If upon returning to base with the flag, you're hit by an opponent's flag should be left where it has been hit, the game continues and the player must still get marked at the base and make the stop. The flag can not be launched. The aim of the game: take the flag in the middle of the field and bring it to their base.
• President: The team called stock is composed of 30% of the players on the field (out of 10 players on the field 3), the team called the attack is made by the remaining players.
The stock has as its objective to bring the president on the opposite side of the field at the base of the opposing team, without the President to be marked. If a player is hit, it is deleted permanently. If the president is shot, the attacking team wins. If all the escorts are hit the attacking team wins.
• Attack / Defense: Goal of the game for the attack: eliminate "marking them" all the players of the opposing defense, defense "survive" with only one player in campoli two teams are composed of an attack and defense in respectively the number one twice the other, the components of both class must be declared in advance. The components of the attack will aim to eliminate all members of the opposing defense within the time established. To defend the goal is to survive. Players who are hit are eliminated permanently. Wins if the attack fails to eliminate the defense within the time limit, if the defense wins when the time is at least one player on the field.
• quad biking and paintballing: Unique in Italy to offer you a unique experience. You can spend an entire day with us to address the nature with our quad and then have fun in a wonderful battle of paint
Possibility to combine all the experience offered by quad www.crazyquadtoscana.it a battle of paint
For quotes please contact Francesco 333/5916457
The duration of the games vary from minutes to an hour, of course, the duration depends solely and exclusively intrigues you!